I've decided that it's OK...
- to not like wheat bread. I know it's healthy, but you know what? I get more than enough of the good-for-you stuff. I want my sandwich on a non-wheat roll. Preferably a hard roll.
- to worry that my feet will grow when I have kids (it happened to my mom) and I won't fit in any of my beautiful shoes anymore. (Although, what a great excuse for a shoe shopping spree!)
- to own a Celine Dion greatest hits CD. What?
- to not answer the phone sometimes. Caller ID is a wonderful thing.
- to have conversations with the dog. He might not talk back, but he's a great listener.
- to wish that My So-Called Life was still on TV. Even just in syndication.
- to enjoy it when Michael works on a Friday evening. Bad TV + a new magazine + no one to tell me the show sucks = sweet.
- to tell myself repeatedly that muscle weighs more than fat.