Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life Furnishings

In just two hours we managed to spend enough money to cover a mortgage payment. Today I bought a laptop, the most expensive thing I've ever bought and my first real big girl purchase. We also bought a whole new set of very non-office looking office furniture. We will probably weep when the credit card bill comes.

This is my first laptop and I'm enthralled with all it's fancy features. Seventeen inch screen? Droooool. Michael and I are already arguing over who gets to use it. The novelty of using it on the couch, in the kitchen, lying in bed, hell, even on the toilet if I really wanted to, is not wearing off. This is great!

But the coolest part? All the shopping, for us, for our home, felt just right.

Perfect, actually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the market for non-office looking office furniture - do you mind if I asked where you purchased yours???

sassafras said...

A big purchase can be exhilerating and scary at the same time. Good for you!

I'm Kate said...

Sounds awesome!

It's exciting to shop and buy as a couple and furnish your home together. Here's to many happy future purchases! ;-)