Friday, October 06, 2006

I Said "Ketchup Only!"

Freaking Panera Bread.

Every time I go there they get my order wrong. Every. Single. Time. Someone please explain to me what is so difficult about NO ONIONS on a sandwich.

I know she heard me. I placed my order and she nodded while repeating "no onions." What the hell.

At least this time it was easily fixable. I begrudgingly pulled the onions off. I've been there before when they just botch the entire sandwich leaving no resemblance to what I originally ordered. And it's not even just one store. I've been to one in a different part of the state that does the exact same thing.

I'm not picky. I just like things the way I like things. The blog title is in reference to a late night Wendy's run in college where I very specifically ordered ketchup only on my cheeseburger. You can guess how that turned out.

I can't say I'll just stop going, because I won't. The food is good.

Is it too much to ask to have it be right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every couple of weekends we order take-out chinese food. they deliver! this place offers brown rice if you want it. every time i say "brown rice" and they say "you want brown rice?" and i say "yes". then they send white rice. once they got it right. by the time it is delivered, of course it is too late......