Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd share a little bit of my Halloween history. For your viewing pleasure, a look back at me and Dani...because it's just too funny!



Here we are as a witch and a.....I don't know if we ever figured out exactly what Dani was. A weird, Halloween thing. Actually, a few years later we both went as a weird Halloween thing. But she pioneered it this year.

As usual, all you can see in this picture is my huge mouth and non-existent eyes. And no, the hair is not real. Although after ringing the doorbell at one house some woman started stroking my head and asking if the hair was mine!







Here we are as Dionne and Amber from Clueless. This photo was taken exactly 10 years ago today. Don't you just love the tan colored stockings? What you can't see is the super trendy clear plastic platform Jellies we were wearing. What I remember most vividly from that night was stepping into a giant puddle and having wet and steamy plastic Jellies for the rest of the night. Ewww.

Haha, oh man. Miss you Dani!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most classic pictures ever! Every Halloween I wish I could go back in time just a little bit to actually be that excited about a holiday. So many fun times w/ you.

If only I had the punk rocker pics to post!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Anonymous said...

go back even more and there are pictures of you two as "Ozma, Girl ruler of Oz" and "the White Cat".....