Monday, October 02, 2006

Shuffle

Put your iPod on shuffle. Write about the what the songs remind you of. (I've done this before, but it's cool to see what comes up.)

Everytime- Britney Spears: First of all, yeah, I know. Britney Spears. But for some reason I like this song. When I used to work at the beach we'd have the radio on 92.3 all day and would count how many times this song would come on during an 8-hour day. A lot. Like 12 times or something like that. Actually, it's a wonder I still like this song

Breathe-Telepopmusik: That car commercial where they're all dancing around robotic-like and that one girl has a cool hat. Mitsubishi? I can't remember. This song is a really good car song on a rainy day

Two Step (Live)- Dave Matthews Band: My favorite version of this song. Probably the first DMB song I ever loved and always will.

We Trying To Stay Alive-Wyclef Jean & Refugees: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion! They do this stupid dance in the club and it always makes me laugh.

Push-Matchbox 20: My very fist concert ever. It was at the Poughkeepsie Civic Center and I wore a yellow, blue and white striped tank top. There were so many people and I remember at the end of the night I figured that half the sweat on me wasn't mine. Ew. I also caught the guitarist's pick until some big ugly girl grabbed it out of my hand. Abby jumped on her back and started yelling at her, but the pick got lost on the floor.

Perfect Blue Buildings-Counting Crows: When Michael and I first started talking we would send each other music we liked. I had always liked Counting Crows but usually skipped over this song for some reason. I really listened to it the night he sent it to me and loved it. Makes me think of him

Return to Innocence-Enigma: Remember the CD that was always for sale on TV? Pure Moods? They would play this in the background. And P.S. I think Michelle owns this!

*Big surprise: spell check doesn't recognize Poughkeepsie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course i own that cd..its awesome :) i miss your face...less than two weeks til moelle is reunited!