Friday, October 13, 2006

Yaaay!!!

Today is a fabulous day because it marks the start of what is going to be a fabulous weekend! It's homecoming at the ol' alma matter. I have no intention of going to the game, but what a great excuse for a gathering of the alumni and current ladies of Zeta Epsilon Tau Alpha! I am so freaking excited.

But most of all....the best part? ELLE IS COMING TODAY!!!! (That's right, as in one-half of the infamous MoElle.)We've been talking about it all week. We're slightly obsessed with each other.

And the other good part? The Brian is coming into town! Two of my favorite people in one weekend? This is just too good to be true.

For your viewing pleasure, a look at the hotness that is Moelle and The Brian (and Boobeski!!! Miss you Boobs!)


We were being soap opera stars. Couldn't you tell? Of course Elle is a skinny-minny now (even though I think she looks tres cute in that picture) and I no longer have all that hair.

Here we are looking all cute again the end of senior year. I love us.

See you Monday!

No comments: