Friday, February 23, 2007

Gluttony

Thank goodness it's only once a month that I deal with this serious dilemma: do I eat the donut, the gummy bears or the crunchy cheetos? Because I? Want all of them. Any other week I would be dry heaving at the thought of consuming all of that and would really rather eat an apple. But not this week.

Calorie-wise the gummy bears are the way to go. But my hormones do not care about calories. My thighs may protest, but my hormones? They're saying donut. With sprinkles.

I probably shouldn't tell you I've already had chinese food today.

I'm not going to tell you if I choose the donut or the gummy bears.

Because there is a chance I may have already eaten the gummy bears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this post made me laugh. You're probably OK eating like a glutton once a month, but what I became good at doing is throwing out food. You know, take a few bites, trash the rest. Wasteful, I know, but it's the minimum amount of willpower I can muster.