Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Randomness

Apparently, I am 80. I don't know if I slept weird or what, but my back is killing me. Especially my entire right side from my head to my hips. And I couldn't get a massage appointment until Friday. I'm dying. No, really. Tonight it's a hot shower and a muscle relaxer. Stat.

My fingers are crossed for a snow today tomorrow, but it's not looking too good. As much as I don't really enjoy winter, I was looking forward to one good snowy day. And you can't get more romantic than snow for Valentine's Day. Michael and I once got snowed in at a beautiful bed and breakfast in Chatham, MA for Valentine's Day. It was gorgeous.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I was pleasantly surprised to hear from Michael seeing if I could leave work a little early tomorrow. He made reservations at my favorite restaurant. I wasn't expecting dinner since we usually just do cards, but it's very sweet and made my day.

For some reason my blog traffic has been especially heavy today. I think it must be because I wrote about religion yesterday. And people have been reading from all over the world. Which is actually very cool.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of those new readers! Took a sick day today and stumbled across your blog while browsing the internet.

Love, love, love your writings!!

Molly said...

Thank you!!!

I'm Kate said...

That is cool.

I hope you and Michael have a nice Valentine's Day. Dinner at your fave restaurant is always nice!

sassafras said...

Awww...yay Michael. Hope you guys have a nice dinner. If I didn't know any better...
But I do.

Sasha said...

I'm the green dot on the west coast! :) hehe or part of it at least.