Friday, December 29, 2006

Back

So as it turned out, Christmas was wonderful. Everything that I was stressed about was put on the back burner. Time with my family, fun gifts, great wine and yummy food made the holiday special.

And last night Michael and I decided to take advantage of the after-Christmas sales. New pants and jeans for him. New boots for me. YAY! The perfect boots I had been eyeing but couldn't rationalize buying during gift-giving season. And now they were on sale for $70 less. I couldn't pass them by this time.
The only problem is...I'm really out of space.
That's not even all of them!
For the remainder of my vacation I am focusing on kicking the cold I've developed and celebrating New Years Eve/my birthday with some great friends. Boobeski is coming tomorrow and my oldest friend (literally since we were infants) is coming Sunday.
Looks like it will be a happy new year!

2 comments:

Ripe for Reading said...

Welcome back! Happy Birthday--and New Year--to you! : )

I'm Kate said...

Wow, your shoes look so organized! I love the variety.

Glad to hear your holidays were fun. Happy birthday and happy New Year!