Thursday, September 28, 2006

Newfie-isms




If Kodiak could talk I'm sure he'd tell me:

The best spot in the yard is the wettest, dirtiest spot.

A ride in the car is one of life's simplest pleasures.

It's fun to hide biscuits under the couch, behind the door, in the dirt and under the bed.

Bringing all your toys to the door when someone comes home is a sign of love.

The best place to lie down is on your feet while you're trying to get ready for work.

It's funny to drink a lot of water, then come put my face on your leg.

My face is cute. Give me treats.

My farts smell worse than boy farts. Get used to it.

I really love peanut butter.

I get jealous when Mom and Dad hug and kiss. I will squeeze myself in between you and whine.

Speaking of squeezing....I like to fit my 120lb body in the tiniest places. Like between the desk and the chair.

And whining....didn't know I could sound like a little girl, did you?

I don't like lawnmowers. Or the garbage truck. I will bark at them.

Bark, Bark, Bark, Bark, Bark, Bark. It's fun to stand in the yard and bark at the sky.

Your hands taste really good. So do your feet. Licking them is fun.

That was a dumb move buying down throw pillows. They taste like geese. I like geese.

I will give you big sad eyes when you leave.

It's only because I love you.

No comments: