Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Randomness

*Why do Jeep drivers need to wave at every Jeep they pass? I don't wave at every Honda that goes by. Is this some sort of culture that I don't understand? I was behind a guy in a Jeep the other day and he must have waved at four Jeeps in 10 minutes. And none of them waved back!

*Fall is officially here. We took off the summer quilt and put on the fluffy white down comforter. I love it! So cozy.

* Hey, zit. Yeah, you. The one that wanted to pop up on my chin. Get the hell away from me and go find some greasy 15 year old boy to live on. I'm too old for your nonsense.

*Britney Spears has another child. Does this make anyone else nervous

*I was watching tv the other night and stopped to take a look around me. Snuggled up next to me on the couch, reading his magazine under the light of the cute new lamps I bought, was Michael. Puppa was snoozing at our feet. Michael looked up at me, smiled, and ran his hand through my hair.

I'm really lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a former Jeep owner, I must explain the importance of the Jeep Wave. There is an unwritten rule that you must give a little wave to other jeep owners. Personally, I only waved to others who were driving wranglers, but if a random jeep waved, well the person driving, I would not hesitate to wave. Mind you, there should never be a big boisterous wave, but a slight tilt of the hand, kind of like the head nod when saying hello.

Why are Jeep owners the only ones who do this? No clue, maybe because we are the coolest?

Nah, that so cannot be it!