Monday, November 20, 2006

Shades Of Red And Green

And no, I'm not talking about Christmas.

I'm angry. I'm not only angry, I'm flabbergasted. Somebody stole my lunch. Stole my lunch right out of the fridge at a professional business where adults work.

Stole. My. Lunch.

And the thing is, it's not an isolated incident. Stuff has been stolen out of our fridge before. I just can't understand why anyone would go into an office that doesn't belong to them and steal someone's lunch. Specifically, MY LUNCH.

And I'm hungry. And fuming. And...HUNGRY.

Secondly, I'm jealous. I'm jealous because a girl I know (who let me say is a really big sweetheart and deserves this happiness a ton) just got engaged to a guy she's been dating for a year and a half. I'm happy for her in the sense that she is in love and will be getting married but jealous that I've been with Michael and in love for almost five years and want this more than anything.

This Monday is definitely not starting the week off right.

3 comments:

sassafras said...

At my old work place I had food swiped all the time. Salad dressing was a big one. It pissed me off big time too. Wait a minute, that happend here too. Soda mostly. It's so frustrating.
It's OK to feel jealous. I think it's totally understandable.
=)

Anonymous said...

I HAD SALAD DRESSING STOLEN TOO! I am sooo picky when it comes to dressing. I had finally found one that I liked. I brought it into work to make it easy and someone SOTLE IT! How could they. To get everybody back, I left half a sandwich in the fridge to rot. Somebody threw it out though. :)

Domestic Goddess said...

I just don't understand people who do that. I hope you went out somewhere and had a fabulous lunch to spite them!