Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Surprise

When I started this blog I did it mostly as an outlet for my writing, my thoughts, etc. I didn't really think people would start reading it.

But people are reading it. And what's come of it is this amazing network of women who *shock* are going through really similar things.

Whether it be agonizing over when we will get engaged, complaining that we are bloated, hungry and bitchy or relishing in a new pair of shoes, these women are right in step with me.

So that's pretty cool. Especially during this whole future (near future????? Please???) mother in law thing...I couldn't have asked for better support.

Thank you ladies, you know who you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Men read this to, you know. :)

Molly said...

Hi Guy,

Didn't know you were out there. Comment more often, I'd love to hear from you!

Domestic Goddess said...

it is great to have sisterhood (and brotherhood) to commiserate and celebrate with.

Clink said...

Isn't it awesome? Free therapy!