Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tagged

I don't usually do these, but Domestic Goddess tagged me and she rocks so for her, I will.

Six weird things about you:

1. I'm right handed, but I carry my bag on my left shoulder and hold my cell phone in my left hand.

2. I love to watch operation shows but pass out when I have blood taken.

3. When I was little I used to put baby wipes over the tops of lamps and would melt plastic figurines on light bulbs. This had nothing to do with being a pyro, I just liked the way the wipes and the plastic smelled when they got warm. This didn't last long because my mom caught me and flipped out. Something about how I could burn the house down...

4. Speaking of smells, I also used to love the smell of my mom's deodorant.

5. I love cleaning under my finger nails. There's something really satisfying about it.

6. I think sometimes dinner tastes better if you're eating standing up in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Clink said...

I agree that dinner (or anything, really) tastes better when standing up in the kitchen. Though, for me, that usually leads to me eating about double what I should.

sassafras said...

I second that. It's so much easier to reach other things to shove into my mouth.

Domestic Goddess said...

ha, thanks for playing along.

I do the finger nail thing too. Maybe that is why we get a long so well!