Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dreamer

I had the strangest dreams last night. And I know you probably don't want to hear about my dreams, but it's my blog. So there.

The first dream was awful.

I dreamt Michael and I lived in this big house and we had a cat. We went out somewhere and when we returned we ran into a couple on the street. They had greasy hair and both looked like they were on some serious drugs. We started to walk by them and the guy pulled my arm and said with an evil sneer, "sorry about your cat."

The next thing I know we're in the house and everything is ransacked and for some reason I'm concerned that they went through my underwear drawer. Michael goes in the backyard and tells me not to come out. I go anyway and there is a bonfire. I never actually see it, but I know the cat is in it.

Weird. Creepy. Scary. What the hell? I have no idea where that came from.

The second dream...I know exactly where that came from. Last night before bed I was on the computer looking at rings. Yes, rings. So shoot me.

Michael asked me to go outside with him. It was snowing and beautiful and he had a box in his hand and I thought, "this is it!" He handed me the box and when I opened it there was about a dozen bands and fake diamonds in all shapes and sizes. I was supposed to assemble my dream ring with the pieces and show him the finished product. He told me once I was finished he would send away for it and the company would FedEx the real thing.

I remember being so disappointed because now it wasn't going to be a surprise.

Seriously, what did I eat before bed?

2 comments:

Ripe for Reading said...

Wow. The cat one is disturbing. Yikes.

What kind of ring do you want?

Clink said...

That whole assemble-your-own-ring idea is kind of GENIUS.