Thursday, January 18, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

Last night I sliced my finger while trying to open a bottle of fancy olive oil. The wound cuts across my finger at a ridiculous angle, making it impossible to cover the whole thing with a bandaid. It hurts. A lot.

I'm really beginning to hate the words "strategize", "micro-manage" and "team".

My skin is still rebelling like a petulant teenager.

Now that it's getting cold I have to fight the feelings that always creep up around this time of year. Maybe it's a mild case of Seasonal Affective Disorder, but winter makes me want to curl up in my bed and stay there. I'm hoping to get through the season with vitamins, working out, snuggling and wine.

Lots of wine.

3 comments:

I'm Kate said...

Cheers! I'll think of you when I raise my next glass.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I should be nervous if I read here that you don't like: "what else?" "I got nothin'" or "what up?" Or, maybe you do and I just don't know it.

Anonymous said...

Lots and lots of wine! :)