Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We've all been there

I thought this was funny so I'm going to share it with you. Comments included.

WHEN GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH

1. We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.
Or our wallets, phones, etc.

2. We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butt while yelling "whoo-hoo" is truly the sexiest dance move around.
I believe there is photographic proof of this at my initiation social. *Cringe*

3. We've suddenly decided that we want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe we could do it too.
That girl that looked at you the wrong way in the bathroom? She's a bitch and you could totally take her.

4.In our last trip to pee, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we were just four hours ago.
This is probably the most accurate on the whole list. You know you want to believe the mirror is lying!

5.We start crying and telling everyone we see that we love them soooooo much.
No I love you so much!

6. We get extremely excited and jumy up and down every time a new song plays because "Oh my god! I love this song!"
Happens every time at karaoke night. Every. Time.

7. We've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to us.
Or in mine and Jen's case, we decide if karaoke Gary really lives in his mother's basement.

8. We yell at the bartender, who we believe cheated us by giving us just lemonade, but that's just because we can no longer taste the gin.
Haha Jen, I'm sorry! This is totally you. "There's no Captain in my diet!" I taste it. "Um, Jen...."

9. We think we are in bed, but out pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor (or the mop?)
Or the bathroom floor. (38 BP) The cold tiles just felt good!

10.We fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when we sit on it.
Never happened to me, but hovering over the toilet is tough.

11.We take our shoes off because we believe it's their fault that we're having problems walking straight.
Right. And you take them off in the middle of a dive bar with people walking all around you and wonder at the end of the night why your feet are so dirty and bruised.

No comments: